BMW Motorrad System 7 Carbon Helmet
The System 7 Carbon helmet provides maximum comfort and safety. The full carbon helmet shell is especially light and has outstanding impact absorption properties.
The quadruple-joint chin bar pivot ensures a low front profile even with the chin bar open. Removing the chin guard requires no tools and only two buttons – turning it into a fully fledged jet helmet.
The sun visor is easily adjustable to adapt to sudden changes in light. Excellent ventilation helps you keep a cool head and a double-glazed visor ensures unobstructed vision.
In terms of aerodynamics and aero-acoustics, the helmet ranks among the best on the market.
• Flip-front helmet with quadruple-joint mechanism
• Lightweight, 100% carbon shell (two sizes) with excellent impact absorption and optimum rigidity
• Inner layer made of multi-segmented expanded polystyrene
• Double-glazed visor: anti-fog inner visor, outer visor has anti-scratch coating on both sides
• Effective ventilation for head and visor
• Outstanding aerodynamics and aeroacoustics
• Built-in drop-down sun visor, operated via slide control
• Large spoiler
• Central release button to open the chin guard
• Chin strap with a snap lock closure, integrated neck straps prevent the helmet from twisting in the event of an impact
• Removable, washable liner made of DuPont Coolmax and Alcantara
• Quick and easy conversion to a jet helmet
• Compatible with BMW Motorrad communication system
• Safety standard: ECE 22-05
• Low weight: approx. 1,580 grams (small helmet)
52/53 – 64/65