***Our Price £514.96 and FREE Shipping***
BMW Motorrad Navigator 6 for K50 R1200GS 2013-2018 (RRP £699.00)
***For models with BMW cradle and control wheel already fitted***
The Navigator VI does much more than just tell you the way, allowing you to experience magical biking tours. Its large 5-inch touchscreen is the way to boundless driving pleasure. The display's circular polarisation filter (CPOL) minimises reflections and improves contrast, thereby ensuring optimal readability even during direct sunlight. In this way you can maintain an overview at all times. The optional private vehicle assembly kit also enables multifunctional operation. In addition, the pioneering trip technology precisely determines the right way. The optional Smartphone link for real-time traffic information and up-to-date weather reports keeps you fully posted at all times.
Discover new routes.
Bikers are known for having heads of their own. The route planning software BaseCamp therefore allows you to compile routes that are customized and highly detailed. A trip can be divided into as many as 30 routes. Each segment in turn consists of up to 125 shaping points, thereby offering virtually endless personalisation options. Or do you prefer to just hit the road? The "Winding roads" option, the new "Avoid major country roads" feature and the "Round Trip" function for round trips by time, distance or stop-off points will enable you to experience entirely new worlds.
"Turn left at the cathedral." Advanced TTS navigation prompts use the sort of statements your pillion passenger might make, meaning you will never lose your way. This precise description of the environment uses traffic lights, road signs and even buildings as points of reference. You can also conveniently search for your destination with your smartphone and then simply send it to Navigator VI.
Music to your ears.
When it comes to music for your trips, you're your own DJ. Thanks to Bluetooth technology and our new "Music Streaming" feature, you can listen to the tracks saved on your smartphone. Become your own film director, controlling compatible "Action Cams" directly from your navigator.
New option: "Avoid major country roads"
- Allows automatic avoidance of highways during route calculation and recalculation. Combined with the existing motorway avoidance feature, roads can be selected that are even better suited to biking
- Can be combined with various route options e.g. "Winding road" to achieve an optimal result
- Enables a route to be created with an identical start and finish and a specified duration, a certain time or a specific stop-off point
- Any combination of route options and avoidance strategies
- Enables you to listen to music saved on a smartphone via the Navigator VI
- Music playback via smartphone is started and stopped via Navigator VI
- Playback of tracks with Android smartphones in the sequence on the smartphone, with iOS playback of smartphone playlists is also possible
- Even brighter with optimal legibility thanks to the circular polarization filter display, even during direct sunlight
- Water-tight in accordance with IPX7 and petrol-resistant
- Improved "Winding roads" route option for avoidance of built-up areas wherever possible
- Pre-installed map data for Europe or North America
- Free map updates for the entire service life for pre-installed maps
- 16 GB internal Flash memory
- Micro-SD card slot for SDXC cards up to 64 GB
- Optimised for the BMW Motorrad communication system for listening to navigation prompts, making calls or listening to music
- Optional Smartphone Link App for real-time traffic and weather updates
- Lane assist with photorealistic junction views
- Improved route planning and guidance: new trip technology with via and shaping points enables longer and more detailed motorcycle tours to be compiled
- TTS navigation announcements partly with natural guidance (precise surroundings description)
- Navigation preparation ex works for the K 1600 B, K 1600 Grand America, K 1600 GTL, K 1600 GT, R 1250 R, R 1250 RT, R 1250 GS, R 1250 GS Adventure, S 1000 XR, F 850 GS, F 850 GS Adventure, F 750 GS
- For more BMW motorcycles: optimal vehicle holder with 4-button Mount Cradle. Please check with your BMW Motorrad dealer
- All holders for the Navigator V can also be used for the Navigator VI without exception
Black plastic housing, robust, watertight (in accordance with IPX7), fuel-resistant, shock proof.
Device dimensions (BxHxD):
136 x 83.4 x 24 mm
TFT colour touchscreen, 65000 colours, white background lighting, can be easily read even in sunlight, automatic day/night mode
Display size (diagonal):
127 mm (5 inch)
Display resolution (BxH):
Battery operating lifespan:
Up to 4 hours, depending on usage and settings
Via the motorcycle electrical system (during journeys), via a computer using micro-USB connection cable (included), via the optional charger, via optional car assembly kit (with connection to cigarette lighter)
Charging time: up to 4 hours, depending on the voltage source
Highly-sensitive GPS receiver:
Yes. Connection with Bluetooth helmets or headsets (hands-free/headset/A2DP/AVRCP/SPP profile) as well as connection with Bluetooth phones, data exchange between 2 identical devices
Connection to on-board network (LIN bus)
Current for the following models: K 1600 B, K 1600 Grand America, K 1600 GTL, K 1600 GT, R 1250 R, R 1250 RT, R 1250 GS, R 1250 GS Adventure, S 1000 XR, F 850 GS, F 850 GS Adventure, F 750 GS, more models to follow.
Convenient operation via Multi-Controller and data exchange between motorcycle and Navigator
USB connection (version 2.0, high speed), USB connecting cable included
Operating temperature: -20 °C to +55 °C (-4 F to +131 F)
Battery charging temperature: 0 °C to +45 °C (32 F to 113 F)
K50 R1200GS 2013-2018 ***For models with BMW cradle and control wheel already fitted***
1 x 77528355994 Navigator 6
*** BMW 2 YEAR WARRANTY ***
PLEASE PROVIDE US WITH YOUR VEHICLE REGISTRATION OR CHASSIS NUMBER TO SECURE YOUR 2 YEAR MANUFACTURERS WARRANTY
To check compatibility or if there is any item you require that we do not have listed then please contact us directly on 01242 335355 or email firstname.lastname@example.org (Please help by letting us know your bike registration number)
Fully itemised VAT receipt supplied with every order.