***Our Price £71.00 and FREE Shipping***
BMW Motorrad Battery Charger CAN-Bus Compatible (RRP £75.00)
High-quality, microprocessor controlled charger and float charger.
For all 12V lead-acid based motorcycle batteries.
- High-quality, microprocessor-controlled charger and float charger for 12V motorcycle batteries.
- Suitable for ordinary lead-acid batteries and maintenance-free lead-acid batteries (gel or AGM), with capacities between 6 and 25 Ah.
- Also for motorcycles with CAN bus technology.
- Charging via the motorcycle's on-board socket or alternatively with the enclosed adapter cable connected directly to the battery terminals of the motorcycle battery.
- Fully automatic, by application of the charge characteristics stored in the microprocessor's memory.
- The device can remain connected to the vehicle or to the battery for a lengthy period of time. Charging cycles are run, the battery is monitored and recharged as necessary.
- Proof against short circuit, polarity reversal and overload.
- Sturdy plastic housing.
- Paint-text output in the display: readings for battery charge status and activities in the charger.
- Choice of 6 display languages: English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese.
- Touchpad controls for changing settings.
- Supplied complete with adapter cable for direct connection to battery.
- Operating voltage and line plug as per national-market specification:
- UK: 230 V / 50 Hz, power cord with 3 Pin UK plug.
- Charge voltage: 12 V.
- Maximum charge current: 2.5 A.
- Charge termination voltage: 14.4 V.
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 135x120x50 mm
- Weight: approx.800 g.
Fits the following models:
All BMW models from 1990 to 2020 with lead-acid based 12v batteries
(Please contact us prior to order with your Registration or Chassis (VIN) number so we can confirm fitment to your bike).
Universal to most motorcycles using 12v non Lithium Ion batteries.